The summer season is now closed for sign-ups. We will be sending out winter share applications in the coming weeks. The season normally is from November-February and runs every two weeks on Saturdays from 11am-2pm.
Questions? Want to sign-up?
email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to a cooler than normal spring the Farm at Miller’s Crossing has decided to push back our first delivery.The first CSA distribution will be Wednesday, June 4 from 5pm-8pm at Hour Children Food Pantry (the pantry is located inside the lot). This means our last delivery will be Wednesday, October 29th.
For those still interested in signing up please email us @ email@example.com
Important notes for the first distribution:
- Our first fruit delivery is June 11th (prices reflect this).
- Bring your own bags and containers to transport your produce and extra shares. Don’t forget egg cartons if you have eggs! If you have extra bags brings them to the CSA so we an reuse them.
- Members and the community can drop-off frozen food scraps in the green compost toter located outside the pantry.
- Bring blank checks if you’d like to signup for extra shares or vegetables.
The deadline for both vegetable and extra shares has been extended till Wednesday May 21st 2014.
Please note you must sign-up for a vegetable share to be eligible for extra shares.
This year’s extra shares include:
Fruit from Hepworth Farms
Beef from the Farm at Miller’s Crossing
Cheese, Yogurt and Milk from Goodale Farms
Beer from Big Alice Brewing
Coffee from Red House Roasted
Eggs from Sunset Farms
and Fish from Village Fishmonger
Call us at 718-482-8226 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Vegetable and extra share applications are now updated for 2014. They can be found under the application toolbar to the right of this post. Updated PayPal links for vegetable and beef shares have also been posted to the right.
Please note! You can only purchase extra shares if you have sent your vegetable payment.
Questions: email@example.com or 718-482-8226.
It’s our favorite time of the season – the first part when we focus on building our community! That means accepting applications for all our Veggie loving/ CSA sponsoring neighbors in the LIC and Astoria areas .
Share applications for the 2014 season will be on their way soon to your email inbox and will be posted here as well, so be on the look out and check back soon.
This year, distribution will take place between May 28th through October 29th on Wednesdays, between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. at Hour Children located at 36‐49 11th Street, Long Island City.
Any questions please leave a comment below, or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
STARTING NOW, all share purchases must be made in person at the distribution site. All payments are due at the time you sign up for your shares and become a member. See you at distribution!
If you’re still waiting to register for the LICCSA 2013 season, then don’t wait, do it now! We still have shares available but they are going fast! Registration will remain open until we sell out.
Purchase your CSA shares using either of the following 2 convenient online forms:
1. If you would like to purchase your share in full using a credit card (No longer available). Please note that if you choose to pay with a credit card, the share prices reflect additional credit card fees.
2. If you prefer to pay by check or money order or are purchasing a share with your Food Stamp/SNAP benefits, (No longer available).
We like to offer our members as many options as we can, so if you prefer downloading, completing and then mailing in your membership agreement, please go ahead: Membership Agreement Form 2013